Wednesday 12 October 2011

Analysis & Evaluation



I think that the project in general was a total disaster due to lack of planning and organisation. The lack of funding left the few graphics students rummaging in college cupboards for materials and myself actually purchasing items such as string (for the bags) and card (for my prints) just so that we could get something out there. The project caused students to have to travel into college for days that were not timetabled (and until twilight hours)  and caused them to undergo a large amount of stress. On many occasions I found myself trying to get things done during free sessions and lunch hour. eg. selling raffle tickets, making paper and making bags.

I think that the things that caused this was the disorganisation, the 8 week July/August break and the lack of funds/ equipment. If I was to do this project again, I would set up a basic plan instantly and ensure that everything was done with time to spare rather than working up to 15minutes before the actual event. I also think that we pulled it off the best that we could considering the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment